Sunday, November 11, 2012

Am I Really Starting a Blog?

Greetings from sunny Southern California!
My name is Meghan.

I am attempting to do what so many brave, brave modern women have done before me. I am trying to walk the delicate balance beam of being a full time college student, part time Starbucks Barista and all while wearing my favorite sky high espadrilles. 

All this, of course, while on a ramen noodle budget. 

This blog is meant to be a creative outlet where I can share ideas for fashion, some of my daily outfits, get inspired for new ways to put together clothes and indulge myself in one of the finest passions of life...Fashion! 

I can't wait to start on this adventure and see what the world of blogging holds for me.
Thanks for reading!



This is me, by the way! 
These aren't my real glasses, either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment